About the programme
Due to be held in Cape Town and Durban this year, this is a leadership programme that specifically focuses on the attorneys' profession and its unique business models. The programme will help female lawyers to:
- Grow their law firms or further their careers in the legal profession;
- Identify niche leadership qualities by completing the internationally acclaimed Belbin report; and
- Use professional strengths to achieve better results.
- Identify and apply your unique leadership style
- Effectively manage your professional power;
- Understand how to use emotional intelligence to deal with business relationships and politics;
- Build and maintain your brand;
- Powerful thinking – How to think and act strategically;
- Write persuasively;
- Smart finances: Growing and sustaining your practice.
The programme is held over two, two-day sessions with a cocktail networking event. Sponsored by CDH and LexisNexis©.
Lead facilitator - Dr Jeanne-Mari Retief.
Application deadline: 24 April 2017.
Read more and apply here