The results of last year's Law Firm Marketing survey which we held in November are out. The response was useful, leaving us with over 80 solidly filled out replies. Thank you to all of you who participated, we hope very much that you will find the results as interesting and illuminating as we have.
Before we turn to the analysis of the results, a quick note on the methodology we used to filter down the results, and the graphs we chose to present the most accurate picture possible.
1. What size is your practice?
2. Who handles the marketing for your firm?
3. How important do you believe marketing is to grow your business in an increasingly competitive environment?
4. Do you have a web presence?
5. Nature of web presence
6. If you don't have a Web presence when do you plan to develop one?
What other kinds of marketing does your firm do?
9. Gifts, radio advertisements/interviews
10. We don't do any marketing for the following reasons:
This answer is interesting since almost 90% of respondents realise the value of marketing - see question 3 above, which probably accounts for the answer below.
11. Do you plan to increase your marketing efforts in the next two years?
12. Do you use GhostMarketer?
13. "If you answered ""Yes"" to the above question, what are you using it for?