The Tables of Costs for Conveyancing - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Conveyancing Fee Guidelines published last week. These come into effect on the 15th of September 2014. As a note to GhostConvey users, the tables have been updated on GhostConvey with update v15.1.4 which is now available for downloading. The Tables of Costs for Conveyancing consist of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer costs, and
- Tables of Bond costs.
Download the September 2014 Tables of Costs for Conveyancing Ready Reckoner - 19 pages
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Deeds Registries Act Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2013 and the
- Rates of Transfer Duty