The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to transfer duty for the transfer of property applicable from the 1st of April 2017.
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
Gremlins will happen - please note the original Title page had "As from 01 April 2016" this has been corrected to "2017".
Download the April 2017 Ready Reckoner - 18 pages
April 2017 Tables of Costs
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds - Recommended Tariff of Fee combined Schedule
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles - Recommended Tariff of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment of fees - Conventional Deeds
- Interprovincial Apportionment of fees - Sectional Titles
- Apportionment of Fees: Wasted Costs
- Conveyancing Fees and Apportionment of Fees - Alienation of Land Act
- Deeds Registries Act Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2017 and the
- Rates of Transfer Duty