About this workshop
LEAD has introduced a 3-day workshop to assist attendees to prepare specifically for the conveyancing examination. The workshop is held at the end of the 20 sessions of the LEAD Conveyancing Course at respective centres. This workshop is not a replacement for the attendance course, but an added programme which will solely focus on the examination preparation. The presenters are respected attorneys with years of experience in the field. The presenters are John Christie (Durban), Gerhard Brits (Cape Town) and Allen West (Pretoria).
|Durban||12, 19, 26 August||17:30 - 21:00||6 August 2019|
|Cape Town||28, 29, 30 August||17:30 - 21:00||16 August 2019|
|Pretoria||28, 29, 30 August||15:00 - 18:00||16 August 2019|
Who should register?
- Practitioners who attend the attendance course or have attended the course in previous years
- Practitioners who participate in the distance-education course or who participated in the distance-education course in previous years
- Those people who by precept of the Attorneys Act 53 of 1979, are allowed to register for the examination [s14(13)].
Documents required for this workshop
Please refer to the workshop brochure (see link below) for the list of essential publications and useful additional documents that are required for participation in this workshop (participants will need to source these before the commencement of the workshop). Each participant will also be provided with previous conveyancing exam question papers during the run of the workshop.
Registration fees (VAT Inclusive)
Legal practitioners: R500.00
How to register
Download (see below), complete and email the completed registration form together with your proof of payment to the registration department at Annelie@LSSALEAD.org.za or Fax: 0862156764.
Contact the course administrator
For more info on this course contact Molalatladi Modiba on Molalatladi@LSSALEAD.org.za or on Tel: 012 441 4655.
Please take note
- Course registration will be confirmed only if proof of payment is attached to the form.
- Fees must be paid into the designated Law Society of South Africa (LSSA) bank account. The LSSA will not accept liability if any other bank account is used.
- LEAD reserves the right to postpone or cancel a learning activity should the number of delegates not justify the costs involved.